We retain personal data only as much as it complies with the law. We are legally obliged to preserve all issued invoices for 10 years. We keep the information collected through the contact form and email for a maximum of 5 years after the query is sent. We keep information about the use of the website (non-personal) collected through cookies (Google Analytics) for 2 years.
We collect data in two ways: you provide it to us via the contact form or e-mail, or they are delivered automatically, through the use of our website. The information we collect automatically are described in detail in the Cookie Terms & Conditions and do not include personal data. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
Through the contact form available on the website and in the further electronic communication, we collect the following personal data:
– first and last name
– phone number
We collect personal data primarily for:
– providing an answer to your inquiry
– providing services for your inquiry
– further developing our services
The personal data collected through the form or in further e-mail communication will not be used for the purpose of sending newsletters, publications, brochures and other promotional materials. Before collecting personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform our users about our intention to process personal data, ensure their consent, but also allow them to object to such processing.
We do not sell our users personal data. We commit to protect the personal data of our users by collecting only the necessary, basic customer data. All personal data is strictly guarded and can be consulted only the owner to whom this information is necessary for work purposes.
In cases where it is required by law or it is necessary to prevent, detect or punish crimes and fraud, your personal data will be shared with the authorities. We may disclose your information in response to a court order or other legitimate request from the state.
You have several control options when it comes to your data:
– by limiting the information you disclose: when you get in touch with us, please make sure that you only provide information necessary for further cooperation
– by rejecting cookies in browser settings: the plugin on the site allows you to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, but keep in mind that certain features of the website may not work properly without cookies
– at any time you have the right to request access to your own data, to modify or erase incorrect data, as well as restrict or object to data processing for legal reasons, You also have the right to transfer data. To exercise these rights, update your personal data or get answers to any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of unauthorised outflow of personal data or personal data breach, by random or deliberate actions within the business handling, which could significantly affect the personal data of the user, both the authorities and the users will be notified, within the legal time frame.